The blade with extreme speed for hard hitters
Plywood: 3 ply wood + 2 ply fiber
Fiber Material: Power Carbon
Surface Wood: Hinoki
Thickness: about 7.0mm
- While keeping the conventional 3+2 combination of “Hinoki Carbon” which provides very high speed, ITC optimized its performance and feeling for modern table tennis.
- “Power Carbon” is a traditional “woven” carbon fiber material. But, the thickness is reduced, and as a result it provides better feeling and more flexibility. (The same material is also being used for Premier XC.)
- Variable feeling and performance : Feeling is hard and blade provides additional "kick" feeling when players attack with hard smash. Feeling becomes relatively soft when players attack with topspin.
- The fastest blade in ITC range.
- Very high speed and hard feeling.
- Overall feeling is very hard, and the rebound of ball is very high. But, the feeling of surface is relatively soft for stability of topspin.
- Higher ability of ball keeping when compared with conventional blades with similar construction.
- More kick when compared with ITC Premier XC.
- Players who want very fast blade.