Top performance blade for continuous powerful topspin from both hand
Plywood: 5 ply wood + 2 ply fiber (Fiber is placed between middle layer and center layer)
Fiber Material: RedFlex Carbon
Surface Wood: Eche
Thickness: about 5.9mm
- RedFlex Carbon : The combination of soft LCP fiber and elastic Carbon fiber. Laterally arranged LCP fiber absorbs vibration and reduces hard feeling. Vertically arranged Carbon fiber provides high speed. SDLF
(Structural Damping Loss Factor) is reduced by optimum structure of fiber, and as a result it provides very high efficiency of energy during the process of deflection and restoration.
- Fiber material is placed between middle layers and center layer for the reduction of unnatural feeling due to artificial material. But, the span between fiber and fiber is extended for more efficient utilization of the
performance of fiber.
- Top layer is highly elastic Eche wood. It provides high efficient of energy and excellent feeling.
- Good balance between moderately soft feeling and high speed for various offensive strategy.
- Excellent stability of topspin against topspin. Topspin is powerful, and its trajectory is long & piercing.
- Excellent harmony with most of conventional top-class rubbers.
- Good “catching” feeling makes passive block against topspin very safe.
- Professional players or skilled amateur players whose main weapon is topspin, and who need more powerfor plastic ball.