Extreme stability of block and high power of counter-attack realized by 4 Hinoki layers
Plywood: 5 ply wood
Surface Wood: Hinoki
Thickness: about 6.2mm
- Conventional 5-ply or 7-ply “Hinoki” blades have been loved by enthusiasts. But, those blades has not beengenerally accepted by usual players due to the lack of balance between rebound and speed. Actual reboundis relatively low, and the feeling of blade center is too hard. XQ is the solution for improvement.
- Among 5 layers of plywood, Hinoki is applied to 4 layers – two top layers and two middle layers.Lightweight African wood is applide to center layer. Overall thickness is increased to 6.2mm for theimprovement of rebound speed.
- The result is higher speed and better feeling without the increase of weight.
- 4 Hinoki layers provide very soft feeling while the actual stiffness of blade is high.
- Blade absorbs the power of opponent’s ball when player blocks against topspin.- High speed and power can be achieved by compact swing. The soft feeling makes all kinds of offensiveshots very safe. As a result, counter-attack is very easy and effective.
- Player can easily take the initiative of rally by aggressive topspin.
- The players who want 5-ply wood blade with higher speed.
- The players who want powerful but easy-to-use blade.