*The price of all products includes shipping charges. (All over the world)
Lightweight high-tech blade for aggressive topspin and modern all-round play.
Plywood: 5 ply wood + 2 ply fiber (Fiber is placed directly under the top layer)
Fiber Material: Aramid Carbon
Surface Wood: Akazie
Thickness: about 5.4mm
- Fiber blade with very soft surface material and Aramid Carbon.
- Aramid Carbon : The combination of soft Aramid fiber and elastic Carbon fiber. Aramid fiber absorbs
vibration and reduces hard feeling. Carbon fiber provides high speed by increasing overall elasticity.
- Very soft Akazie wood provides very soft feeling of surface, and makes good harmony with Aramid Carbon
which is placed directly under top layer.
- Thin construction with 5.4mm thickness
- Less "hollow" feeling than conventional 5.7mm blade with similar fiber and Koto surface. As a result, the feeling is very precise and predictable.
- Sufficient bending deformation thanks to thin construction improves the ability of keeping ball.
- Aggressive topspin at close-to-table area and counter-topspin are very easy. Mistake of topspin attack is significantly reduced.
- Topspin players who want to use high-tech fiber blade but doesn't like "hollow" feeling of conventional blade with similar fiber and Koto surface.