New standard of 7 ply wood blade for power topspin strategy
- New topspin blade for professional players.
- Good feeling of all wood blade + Improved power from 5-ply wood blade of OFF- ~OFF class.
- Based on traditional 7-ply construction. But, thickness is reduced to 5.9~6.0mm which is the same thickness as that of most 5-ply wood offensive blade.
- Heat-treated Koto of top layer provides optimum feeling.
- Clear but comfortable feeling. Optimum feeling = not too hard and not too soft.
- Linear response on impact input. (Neutral hit response value means linear response.) So player can easily predict the result of impact. This is common characteristic with Dynarc T5.
- Faster than most 5-ply blades of same thickness. This speed improvement is for poly ball.
- Very easy to use when compared with thicker 7-ply wood blades.
- Player can easily make heavy and fast topspin ball.
- Skilled (or professional) players whose main weapon is powerful topspin from both wings.
- The players who has used 5-ply wood blades but demand higher speed for poly ball.