New standard of 5 ply wood blade for continuous topspin strategy
Plywood: 5 ply wood
Surface Wood: Heat-treated Koto
Thickness: about 5.6mm
- “Ease of use” and “Good performance with poly ball” is the purpose of Dynarc T5.
- Based on traditional “5 ply for quick topspin” construction for which European wood is used as middle layer.
- European wood of middle layer makes high sound and exciting feeling.- Heat-treated Koto of top layer provides optimum feeling
.- Thin construction of 5.6mm thickness provides optimum deflection and soft feeling.
- Soft feeling & very good control for all shots.- Feeling is soft. But, the response on impact input is linear. (Neutral hit response value means linearresponse.) So player can easily predict the result of impact. This is common characteristic with Dynarc T7.
- Good feedback by moderately high sound and comfortable vibration makes all shots easy.
- Aiming at the rising of ball is very safe. So player can attack very aggressively.
- Good ability of ball keeping makes all techniques easy.
- All level of players who want mid-speed 5 ply wood blade which is optimized for poly ball.
- Entry players who have just started table tennis. (Because the price is not high.)