Fast 7-ply wood blade for powerful topspin and hard smash
Plywood: 7 ply wood
Surface Wood: Limba
Thickness: about 6.7mm
- Based on traditional 7-ply wood construction. Optimized for modern table tennis.
- Overall thickness is reduced from 6.9~7.0mm to 6.5~6.7mm. As a result feeling is softer than traditional thick 7-ply blade, and balance between power and control has been enhanced.
- Weight is not especially reduced. Average weight is 90 gram, which is optimum for skilled players who play with powerful topspin from both hands.
- Better stability of topspin when compared with thicker 7ply construction.
- Optimum feeling for poly ball. Not too hard and not too soft.
- Player can easily make heavy topspin. But, fast hitting is also easy.
- Optimum thickness increases the safety and precision of block.
- Good combination with various kinds of rubbers.
- The players want to change blade from 5-ply wood to more powerful one for increasing the power of topspin.
- The players who need power but don't like fiber blades.