*The price of all products includes shipping charges. (All over the world)
High-speed 5-ply wood blade for powerful topspin from both hands
Plywood: 5 ply wood
Surface Wood: Limba
Thickness: about 6.2mm
- Enhanced speed while keeping the natural feeling of typical 5-ply offensive blades.
- A bit thicker than conventional typical 5-ply offensive blade.
- Tanne wood is used as middle layer for enhancing speed and feeling. Top layer of Limba wood is also a bit thicker.
- Standard 5-ply wood for poly ball.
- Very high speed. As fast as fiber blades or thicker 7-ply blades.
- Feeling is moderately harder than typical 5-ply blades. Softer than thicker 7-ply blades.
- Powerful topspin from mid-distance can easily be performed. Ball control at close-to-table area is as easy as slower 5-ply wood blades.
- Natural and comfortable feeling.
- The players who need more power but don't give up the natural and comfortable feeling of 5-ply wood.
- All players who are searching for optimum blade for poly ball.